Is it Real or Not? - Find out below after reading this Hoax News.... Recent exploration activity 1n the northern region of India uncovered a skeletal remains of a human of phenomenal size. This region of the indian desert is called the Empty Quarter.
See the photo and note the size of the two men standing in the picture in comparison to the size of the skeleton!!
A very small article on this was published in Times Of India- Mumbai edition on 22-Apr-2004.
The discovey was made by National Geographic Team (India Division) the support from the indian Army since the area comes under the jurisdiction of the Army.
The exploration team also found tablets vdth inscriptions that stated that our Gods of Indian mythologicalyore, Brahma", had created people of phenomenal size the like of which He has not created since. They were very tall, big, and very powedul, such that they could put their arms around a tree trunk and uproot it. They were created to bring order among us since we were alway…
Any doubts check under ‘Passport Process’ in www.passportindia.gov.in 1) Log on to the new website www.passportindia.gov.in 2) Should create a user ID and password
3) Download e-form (application) fill it and upload
4) Must note the 10 digit ARN Number
5) Then you should click on the ‘appointment’ link
6) Choose the date, time and book the appointment
7) You must arrive at Passport Seva Kendra 30 minutes prior to the appointment
8) You should bring all the original documents and xerox copies of certificates.
9) If you have any problems in applying online, please contact Toll free no: 1800 258 1800.
PSK Centers in Andhra Pradesh
Passport Seva Kendra - Ameerpet Hyderabad Aditya Trade Centre, Ameerpet, Hyderabad-500038
Passport Seva Kendra - Begumpet Hyderabad Door No: 1-8-368 to 372, Gowra Trinity, Chiran Fort Lane, Begumpet, Hyderabad-500016
Passport Seva Kendra - Nizamabad Nizamabad J.B. Towers, 5-6-33, Pragathi Nagar Near Kapila Hotel, Hyderabad Road, Nizamabad-…
1. Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Website: http://www.iitk.ac.in/ Established in 1959 as one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology, the institute was created with the assistance of a consortium of nine leading US research universities as part of the Kanpur Indo-American Programme (KIAP).
2. Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Website: http://www.iitd.ac.in/ The institute was established as College of Engineering and Technology, New Delhi, on August 21, 1961. It was upgraded as an Indian Institute of Technology in 1963. Previous Ranking: 2011: 2 2010: 2 2009: 1 2008: 1 2007: 2 2006: 1 2005: 1
3. Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, West Bengal Website: http://www.iitkgp.ac.in/
The first IIT it was established in 1951 to train engineers and scientists. Among IITs, the Kharagpur institute has the largest campus (2,100 acres), the most departments, and the highest student enrolment.