My role is not negative - Hrithik Roshan


There has been quite a buzz about Hrithik Roshan’s appearance and his negative role in Dhoom 2. But the Krrish actor says that he doesn’t see his character, Aryan, as negative. “He is always on the wrong side of the law. My character, Aryan, is a guy who has this secret mission to rid the world of all objects of desire that give rise to greed and dirty politics.” H r i t h i k ’s character believes gold and diamonds create greed and come in the way of true compassion, so he steals them. “So I don’t really see him as a vil lain. However, one really doesn’t know what he does with all the things that he steals in the film. His modus operandi is unique because he steals with such skill that it really makes you want to be like him,” says Hrithik.

About his look in Dhoom 2, Hrithik says that the makeup artists from London completely transformed him. “They were truly people with a magic wand. It was exciting to try out these different disguises. Aryan is very good at what he does, but he’s an individual who lives life on his own terms. This is what makes him look stylish. I think that’s what style is all about — wearing or putting things together with confidence. This is what makes you stand out in a crowd, because you are not following some kind of trend,” adds the Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai actor.

Dhoom 2 has a lot of action and it has been said that Hrithik himself has attempted all the stunts. “I had no idea what was in store for me when I signed the film. But once I start ed doing the action scenes, I realised that what I had done in Krrish was nothing in compari son. I have attempted things like sandboarding, snowboarding, skydiving, trainwalking, jumping off a cliff, stunts on the bikes, everything that you can think of. I trained for three months on roller blades which I think is the most diffi cult sport. I also learnt snowboarding in Dubai in an indoor snow mountain. I have performed stunts like sandboarding behind the train, holding onto a rope hooked to the train with my bare hands. The train was running at a speed of 60 km per hour. I tumbled at times, but came out feeling most exhilarated and alive. So it’s been a great experience,” he reveals excitedly.

Ask him what the audience should look out for in Dhoom 2, and pat comes the reply, “Dhoom 2 is a roller-coaster ride. I got to work with Aishwarya, Abhishek, Uday and Bipasha for the first time and it was a great experience. The film is fast and exciting. It will keep you on the edge of your seat right from the start to the end.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bhima's son Gadotkach like skeleton found

Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home

Biranchi Moharana Slapped Greg Chappel