Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Strip search hoax to cost McDonald's $6.1 million

A jury awarded $6.1 million today to a woman who said she was forced to strip in a McDonald's back office after someone called the restaurant posing as a police officer.

Louise Ogborn, 21, had sued McDonald's Corp., claiming the fast-food giant failed to warn her and other employees about the caller who already struck other McDonald's stores and other fast-food restaurants across the country.

Ogborn had been seeking $200 million. McDonald's Corp. attorneys argued the company was not responsible and contended the company was being sued because of its deep pockets.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

free por [url=http://pornushi.ru/english-version/happy-days-xxx/site-317.php]mature young woman[/url]